Wednesday 25 April 2012

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick








 

£7.99 from Boots and Superdrug
Okay, so I was a little bit naughty earlier today and popped into Boots. I have been looking for a new red lipstick for some time now and, I won’t lie, the adverts on the side of the Special K box swayed me towards this one! It has a really creamy formula  so it is very moisturising as well as being quite pigmented . The only negative is that it doesn’t have the longest staying power, which I actually don’t mind that much as it is not the sort of thing I would wear for the whole day just on special occasions or at night.
I would definitely recommend this lipstick if you like bright colours like I do, what’s your favourite lipstick shade? Are you a bright, nude or somewhere in between person?

No comments:

Post a Comment