Saturday 24 March 2012

Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter



It was my friend’s birthday last week so, naturally as quite an organised present buyer I went out the week before and bought her a present. However, I forgot I had bought her a present so went out and bought her another ... still not realising my mistake I gave her the second present, came home and realised what I had done, discovering that I now had a spare Body Shop gift set, which I gave as a little present to myself!

The gift set included a bar of soap, hand gel and a lip butter – which was the stand out product! It’s really moisturising on the lips and smells amazing, but I imagine it would be the sort of smell that you either love or hate! I tend to put it on first thing in the morning and last thing at night to keep my lips moisturised all the time. I have to admit I wasn’t surprised to like this; all of the Body Shop’s products are great and I don’t think they get the attention online deserving.

Have you tried any of the Body Shop products? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I need to go to The Body Shop and get a few things. I seen many positive reviews about their products xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, they have some really good products! :)

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. https://www.bchealthinfo.com/news/5

    ReplyDelete