Sunday 25 March 2012

My Weekend...




Only a very short post today as I didn’t get up to too much this weekend, went into town on Saturday for a mooch, spotted this dress, tried it on, and fell in love! It’s a really filtering shape that I think would work with any size and is easy to dress up or down. Not sure which colour to get? Initially, I thought I liked the pink one better as it is more wearable for the daytime but then maybe I should be daring, what do you think? They’re only £15 in Topshop at the moment, which I think is a pretty good price, especially for Topshop!... so I’d nab one quick if I were you - I’m going back on Tuesday to get mine!
Whilst in town, I got hungry (as usual!), went into Boots and found this little crispie cereal bar for 60p, which was amazing, and only 93 calories ... hence, there’s none left! Definitely getting these again, they’re small enough to just fill that hole.
Also, I was reading the Times on Thursday (because I’m a bit of a geek!) and noticed this little mistake which made me chuckle!
Hope everyone had a really good weekend, what did you get up to?

4 comments:

  1. The dresses are lovely. I would go for the pink one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really appreciate your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I really appreciate your comment :)

      Delete