Wednesday 21 March 2012

Stripes and scarfs




 
(Close up of the scarf)

Since my last (and first) OOTD post got a really positive response, I thought I might as well do another! Today I’m wearing a stripy top from New Look I found in the sale post-Christmas with a skirt, again New Look (is anyone spotting a pattern?!) from last year. The belt came with the skirt, which I actually think is really cute! The scarf was a birthday present from a friend and I think it is my favourite scarf, it always adds colour to an outfit and has such a pretty pattern! The bag is from Miss Selfridge again some years ago – sorry all my clothes seem to old, but then I guess there’s no point in buying new if the old still looks good! I have been really liking the bag recently. It’s not a particularly usual colour but I think that’s what I quite like!

What are you wearing today? Anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment